First Bridge Lending is committed to keeping its customers informed about COVID-19 developments and potential financial relief options.  The Federal Government along with many States have issued financial relief guidelines for specific categories of loans and for certain types of borrowers, who have been impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic event.  More specifically, these categories of loans may include FHA, VA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans on residential properties occupied by natural person borrowers.

As described above, First Bridge Lending most likely does not service any loans that fall within these loan categories, as First Bridge Lending is originating loans for affiliated private funds.  Please keep in mind that First Bridge Lending is not your lender and does not own your loan therefore First Bridge Lending cannot make decisions for your lender.  Only your lender, at their sole discretion, may agree to provide COVID-19 related financial relief, such as a forbearance on your mortgage payments, but is not required to do so.

With the exception of District of Columbia borrowers, please be advised that certain types of no-consumer loans, such as commercial loans, business purpose loans, and loans to business entities, will likely not be eligible for forbearance or other financial relief.

To request a forbearance from your lender, you need to submit a written request consisting of the following documentation:

  1. A signed Hardship Letter explaining in detail:
    1. the financial hardship you have suffered and your inability to make timely mortgage payments
    2. how the Pandemic caused these monetary difficulties
  2. Documentation that proves you have been financially impacted by the Pandemic, including evidence of business closure, employment termination, lay off or furlough and any other documentary evidence of income loss resulting from the Pandemic.

You may submit your Hardship Letter and supporting Documentation to First Bridge Lending by email to or mail to:

First Bridge Lending
Attention: Servicing Department
5341 Old Redwood Hwy, Suite 200
Petaluma, CA 94954 

If you have questions regarding this Notice, you may call us during our regular business hours at (415) 660-9707, Mon – Fri, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 pm, PST.

Additionally, the toll-free number made available by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to find a HUD-certified housing counseling agency is 1-800-569-4287 or TTY/TDD 1-800-877-8339. You may find another useful consumer information on foreclosure alternatives on the HUD website including an article on Tips for Avoiding Foreclosure.

First Bridge Lending